AMT Q7-P800BM (Bell Mounted)
Complete “Bell Mounted” true diversity wireless microphone system for Saxophone. Includes Q7 AA powered clip-on transmitter, true diversity 99-channel receiver, AMT P800BM “Bell Mounted” Saxophone microphone, rack-ears and extension cables.
The AMT Quantum 7 is a high quality diversity wireless system designed for musical instruments. With 100 channels to choose from (region dependent) the system is simple to use while providing professional quality sound. The Q7 works with all past and present AMT models that include a disconnect (D.C .T.). Clip on the transmitter to create an operating environment free of belt packs and wires. The receiver is a true diversity design allowing the wireless reception up to approximately 100 meters. The receiver is constructed with a rugged metal chassis which includes both a 1/4 in and XLR output. It includes high quality transient response, no delay, no background noise, with multi-level narrow band filter technology.
• True Diversity
• Transmitter powered by one AA battery.
• Q7 Receiver includes heavy duty metal chassis with rack ears.
• 100 Channels region dependent with up to 30 MHz bandwidth.
• Compatible with all AMT instrument microphones.
• Remove transmitter to convert microphone to a wired setup.
• Wireless operation without a bodypack.
• Available for all acoustic instruments. (tpt, t-bone, sax, etc) See optional models.